This charming Mountain Green studio condo is available for seasonal rental from November 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023. Located on the ground floor in Building 3, you have all the amenities of Mountain Green at your disposal (pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, gyms and restaurant) plus you’re just steps to Killington Resort and have a free weekend and holiday shuttle. Pets are considered with additional pet fee. Full bed, full Murphy bed and pull out sofa. Laundry onsite.
$14,900 plus electric and end of stay cleaning fee.
Contact us for more details. We have many more Mountain Green condos and seasonal rentals available for the Killington winter, summer, spring or fall.
Listing expires 10/30/22! Get in touch now if interested.
Enjoy an awesome winter season with your family and friends in this delightful 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home on River Road, located less than 10 minutes from Killington and Pico ski areas. The house is spacious and bright with lots of south-facing windows. This seasonal arrangement is available from Sunday, November 20, 2002, to Sunday, March 19, 2023. The seasonal rental rate is $33,500 and includes rent, bi-weekly cleaning with alternating property equipment checks, plowing, and trash removal. An additional $7,000 utility deposit is required for actual expenses of electricity, gas, Internet and pest control. (Any unused portion will be refunded at the end of the lease.) A $3,000 security deposit is also required.
In winter, the 2-car garage provides direct entry into the basement ski and boot storage area and stairs accessing the mud room entrance to the house. The first-floor accommodation features a lovely kitchen with adjoining TV/den, an open-plan dining area with light-filled sunken living room, a large front-door hallway, a four-season sunroom, a bedroom with queen bed, and a compact bathroom with shower. The blonde bamboo flooring makes the living space light and bright. From the kitchen, glass slide doors lead to a wooden wrap-around deck with outdoor gas grill.
Upstairs offers soft carpeting, a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and spacious walk-in closet, another bedroom with king bed and large walk-in closet, a queen bedroom, a third bathroom with tub/shower, a convenient laundry room with large washer and dryer, and a linen cupboard. A spacious office with desk and ergonomic swivel chair is located downstairs in the basement.
The home has 2 smart TVs and reliable Vtel Gigabit wireless internet so you may work from home (office area in basement) and select your own streaming services.
The updated kitchen has an attractive, new island with an eye-catching light fixture and wood and granite worktops; a new Samsung fridge/freezer; a new Bosch dishwasher; under-the-counter and recessed LED lighting; and glass cabinets. Other equipment includes a microwave, a Frigidaire Professional stove with four gas burners and efficient gas oven, a Keurig coffee-maker, a Krups electric kettle, a Black & Decker toaster, cookware, dinnerware, utensils and more.
The unique antique oak table in the dining area expands to comfortably accommodate 10 people. The lounge has two oversized comfy sofas, and below the wall-mounted 65-inch LG Smart TVE is an attractive and effective wood-burning fireplace. This charming space is ideal for watching movies and football games during winter months. With its overstuffed armchair and sofa, the sunroom provides a cozy place for reading, chatting, and enjoying a morning coffee or afternoon glass of wine.
The master bedroom features an elegant four-poster bed, amazing walk-in closet, and a light-filled bathroom with shower, double sinks, and jacuzzi tub.
For entry to the property, two garage remotes and a front-door security code will be provided. (The front door is rarely used in winter but has a security entrance pad which can be handy.)
A Lease Agreement including Terms and Conditions between the Tenant and Landlord, Killington Vacation Rentals Inc., will be signed. For a complete listing of Terms and Conditions, please refer to the Lease Agreement.
Pets considered with additional cleaning fee. The entire home is non-smoking (including e-cigarettes) You may only smoke in the designated outdoor area. A $2500 fine will be administered for smoking elsewhere. Fireworks are not allowed. No parties, large groups or events are permitted in the home.
Please contact us for more details or to book.
This 1400 square foot, two bedroom, two bathroom condo at Killington Gateway Condominiums is now available for seasonal lease. Located 3 minutes to Pico and 5 minutes to the Killington Access Road.
2 BR, 2 BA on two floors with 2 decks – sleeps 7.
Keypad entry. Ski locker on first floor. Laundry in building. Plenty of parking.
December 1, 2021 – April 30, 2022
$17,000 with utilities. No pets.
Killington Resort held their annual fall meeting on October 19, 2021, at the Grand Hotel to present an overview of the last year and detail their plans for the 2021 – 2022 ski season. Here is a quick overview of the details and a copy of the slides presented at this meeting.
- As expected, Covid-19 had a big impact on the 2020 – 2021 ski season. Food and Beverage revenue was down 65% as people were told to use their cars as the lodge. Lesson revenue was down 70%.
- Weekend visitors were down, while midweek visits were up, which was part of the plan to spread people out due to Covid.
- Uphill pass sales were up as more people took advantage of that offering.
- The Killington App was well received and will be getting updates for 2021-2022 that include seeing what trails are open vs closed.
- The Resort will continue to push people to use reloadable tickets and the kiosk machines. There should be no reason for someone to go to the ticket window.
- Guest survey scores were up across the board as people were happy to be out of quarantine and skiing.
- The “100 Day Club” continued to expand with over 400 members. Five of those had a perfect end of season attendance record.
- Beast 365 pass sales continue to rise as people like the subscription model of this product.
- Mountain bike visits continue to grow with the Resort expecting to hit the 50,000 visitor mark for 2021!
- Mountain bike trail work is ongoing and Gravity Logic has been retained for the next 5-year plan. More details on this work will be coming in the spring.
- Summer 2021 saw a good number of events. The Resort prioritized their wedding business due to staffing issues which continue to affect all local businesses.
- The Resort has implemented a Covid-19 vaccine mandate for all staff and volunteers.
- Killington Resort’s minimum wage was raised to $15 per hour.
- Killington’s 4241 magazine has gone digital only. This will allow for dynamic updates as well as video content. There is also a new Killington Download podcast available of your favorite podcast channel.
Winter 2021 – 2022 Operations Update!
- No parking reservations
- Lift mazes back to normal
- Expect outdoors to be back to normal, no mask requirements
- Indoors – mask recommended
- Capacity limits may be in place at some locations (i.e. Peak Lodge)
- The Homelight Killington Cup will be an all-ticketed event and require proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test. General admission ticket sales will be donated to the Killington World Cup Foundation.
- Food and Beverage will include an open Wobbly Barn, bars with live music (though some possible re-arrangement and capacity limits) and food trucks. Table side QR ordering will be used in preparation for the new multi-floor K1 base lodge.
- Fast Tracks – should not impact other skiers and Mike Solimano asked for leeway on the program.
- Work around the new K1 lodge includes paving and radiant heat in walkways. The Tear Down Party for the old lodge will be March 20, 2022. The new lodge will open for Winter 2022/23.
- The Resort is still investing over $5.2 million dollars this year, even after the impacts of Covid-19 last season.
- Trail work that has been done includes: new above ground valve stations, glading trails, trail clearing on Solitude, grade work on Dreammaker (less snowmaking required due to pitch fixes), removal of rock on Chute, improved Lasso slope to “glide” to Bronco at Pico, and the A Slope Cutoff at Pico.
- PlayForever sees 3% of operating income to projects like planting wildflowers, food drives, elementary school playground, etc.
Killington Resort is ready to open when Mother Nature says so! Let’s go!
Woo-hoo! Ramen is coming to Killington.
Yama Ramen is scheduled to open for the 2020-2021 ski season and bring a much needed option to the Killington Access Road.
Look for them at 2500 Killington Road this season. We will!
This one bedroom, one bathroom condo at Mountain Green Resort in Killington is available for seasonal rental from December 15, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Featuring one bedroom with king bed and a pull out sofa, you can sleep up to four people. Electricity would be additional. No pets. No smoking. $8,500 for the season with a $1000 security deposit and $1500 utility deposit. Professional end of stay cleaning required at tenant’s expense.
The Vermont Division of Fire Safety has a number of requirements for short-term rentals in Vermont that sleep more than eight people.
Once you pass the eight person mark, you are required to obtain a “certificate of occupancy” which will require either a monitored fire alarm system or a sprinkler system. The difference between the two requirements are based on when the property was first used as a rental property. The more restrictive requirements of a sprinkler system were added in 2015.
This presentation from the Division of Fire Safety should help to answer your questions on these requirements. As of November 3, 2020, the Town of Killington has implemented a short-term rental registration program that requires proof of this certificate of occupancy before you are allowed to rent. If you sleep eight or less people, you may self-certify.
If you have any questions on this process or would like us to help manage it for you, please contact us.
After initially declaring that lift ticket deals would not be offered due to the pandemic, Killington Resort has decided to offer a Cyber Monday lift ticket special. Purchase a lift ticket between Friday, November 27 and Monday, November 30 for any day this season and you’ll receive 25% off their already discounted rate by entering the promo code CYBER at checkout.
Killington’s Cyber Monday sale has typically been the best time of the year to purchase lift tickets at the best rates, so it’s nice to see them offering it this year.
Killington will be opening on Friday, November 20, 2020 for the season! Woo-hoo!
The initial opening weekend will be limited to season pass and Ikon pass holders. The resort opens to the public on Monday, November 23, 2020.
Please note that you will need to make parking reservations in advance. Parking reservations for Opening Day through the 23rd (November 20-22) will be released one day at a time, at 7:30 a.m. on the day prior. Parking inventory for November 20-22 will be available for booking by Season Pass and Ikon Pass holders only. No day tickets will be available before November 23.
Remember to do your part to keep the resort open. Mask up and maintain social distancing. We’ll see you soon!
This two bedroom, one bathroom condo at Whiffletree in Killington is available for seasonal rental from January 2021 to April 2021. Featuring one bedroom with king bed, second bedroom with bunk bed and twin bed and a pull out sofa, you can sleep up to six people. Utilities (propane and electric) would be additional. No pets. No smoking. $8,000 for the season with a $1000 security deposit and $1000 utility deposit. Professional end of stay cleaning required at tenant’s expense.